Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dirty Sexy Money

I just wrapped Dirty Sexy Money this weekend, which I was called on for a 3 day shoot. I played part of the wait staff in this ridiculously expensive wedding for the Darlings. (much like the Trumps) I have yet to see this show, but hear it's quite good. The set was unbelievable, they spent $9,000 on roses alone for this set. I was only supposed to be on this for 2 days, but was asked to come back the 3rd day, which I thought "hmm...maybe, just maybe a voucher?" and agreed to come back. I called EM (Extras Mgmt) and let them know I was booked and unavailable for anything else for Friday, and sure enough when I arrived Friday morning, they had given a couple SAG vouchers out, but people were chosen at random and I unfortunately didn't have the Irish luck with me that day. However, I had a great experience, and think I made a good impression with the crew, so I am hoping I will get called back at some point. The title of the episode I am in, is entitled "Summer House" and airs 10/15 I believe.

There was a moment Friday morning that really made me stop and smile...I was walking on the studio lot (Paramount Pictures) drinking my coffee, the sun was just coming up and I looked up at the hills, and I swear to God...just like a framed picture, there stood the famous Hollywood sign, as I was walking between stages. It's moments like that, that you always want to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When/If you find out for sure when it's on let me know!