Thursday, October 30, 2008

Numb3rs


Okay, so maybe I need to start watching more television...or at least DVR'ing it, because it seems 95% of these shows I am being cast in, I have never seen! I have heard of them all, but just haven't invested any time in watching them. Time to put my DVR to work!

Wednesday I was booked as a cop on the set of Numb3rs, which I know very little about...I guess it's about a FBI agent who works with a math genius, and they fight crimes together...umm, one equation at a time?

Well, you can bet your y(x)=ass, there was a crime happening on this set, and this police officer was going to get to the bottom of it! (or at least walking around appearing to be)

We filmed this down in a parking garage underneath Los Angeles Center Studios (where they film Mad Men, amongst several others) I was given my direction of what I should be doing as well as placement, but the director replaced me to walk in between the two leads during the opening shot, so there is ZERO chance you will miss me in this, should you watch the show.

It was fun playing a cop, in addition to not having to bring your own clothes...you get a gun! Well, a prop gun anyway. Either way, it would have been fun to walk around LA dressed the part, just to see the different reactions you would receive. You know like verbal harassment, attempts on your life, etc...apparently people do not like the LAPD out here, yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll never be a believable cop, until you decide to grow a 'stache.

Just sayin...

Doodledash said...

My daughter Amy is totally jealous of you and said it is not fair. She wants desperately to meet celebrities and here, you do it all time, Mike is on stage, etc. Mike told Dane about your blog so I will be reading it now. We watch numb3rs all the time. Debbie S

Anonymous said...

You are learning much,young grasshopper. Follow this path. The gods may make sport of you.Do not be concerned.Keep head down and move forward.All will be as it should be.Or not.Keep smiling,buddy.We are in your corner. As always, The Essential