Monday, November 3, 2008

Heroes

Greetings from the set of Heroes! I am trying something different this time around and actually blogging from set. This morning I was booked on set of Heroes, along with my trusty co-star (The Red Hyundai). Call time was 5am, which meant I was mainlining java at 3:30 this morning! The location is great though, as we're right on the beach and my attire is that of a "beach-goer". I really love these early shoots as you get to drive through Los Angeles like it's Anytown, USA and it's amazing how much of the city you get to see when you're not driving / trying to stay alive. I arrived at the beach at 4:40am and since I was a little early I zenned out and took in some waves before my battle against evil (e.g. - wardrobe) The shuttle arrived and took us to set, I breezed through wardrobe but came to find out that my voucher was MIA, the AD confirmed I was booked but had to acquire a voucher for me...and I hoped it would magically turn into the yellow kind, it didn't. I shot my first scene as a pedestrian walking between the lead actor who's plays "Claire's" father and some FBI agents. As I was waiting in the wings, Hayden Panatierre (the cheerleader) came out and said good morning to the crew and hugged her screen dad, after which some of the crew joked about her (possible spoiler alert!) prison outfit...and then she retired to her comfy director chair. FYI - she is super tiny, as in maybe 5ft? I am now sitting in the car as they just moved locations, the morning fog has all burned off now so it's getting really warm here in the sun...I just saw a double for Zachary Quinto who plays "Sylar" go racing by on foot so looks like ole' Zachary doesn't do his own stunts. Really?? ...you don't run? Well, I am all caught up now, so will update this as interesting things happen, until then...

No comments: