
While I understand peoples lack of desire to visit the so-called Garden State, I was actually quite thrilled, as they recreated a park in Los Angeles to resemble Autumn in "Joy-zee". It was nice to stroll back and forth kicking up leaves, and pretending I actually had a Fall this year.
I cannot even remember what they cast me as, but soon I was grabbed and asked to become a photographer for the press, and that pretty much stuck the rest of the day. This made the day fly by, as they gave me a fancy camera, that actually worked (sans film). I had a blast pretending to get all sorts of great shots, fighting my way to the front of the line, tackling and running over my peers, to get that money shot of Lindsay Lohan buying a cup of coffee...exciting!! (this actually happened 5 feet from me, FYI)
Anyway, I am sure there is more creative depth to this show (I hope), but much like everything in Hollywood...it's all about capitalizing on what is hot right now, and with Sarah Palin's recent 15 mins of fame...it seemed apparent to me, this is exactly what they were doing. (sigh)
Tell ya what...I may not be in the show, but I am recommending '30 Rock' instead...Tina Fey, now that is one dame who gets my vote! Absolutely brilliant writing.
1 comment:
I heartily agree on the 30 Rock reference. I have thoroughly enjoyed the way that the show has engaged with the new ad inclusion model, and simultaneously mocked each of their advertisers, the model itself, production, and studio mercilessly in the process.
Cameron
Post a Comment